To log into ProQuest, you need to update the link(s) on your institution's barcode login page to the ProQuest platform. Why did the Error happen?
This error appears if you try to log into ProQuest using a barcode login page that is out of date. What should I do? Students and Researchers:
Library Administrator Instructions to set up Athens Access:
- Contact your library reference desk or help desk for the new barcode login URL.
- If you have a ProQuest username and password, use the login page.
- If you have another OpenAthens username and password, use the OpenAthens login page.
- If you have an institutional username and password, use the institutional login page.
- Login to the ProQuest Administrator Module at: http://admin.proquest.com
- Click on Authentication/Access
- Click on the Barcode tab. If you have a barcode URL already setup, you can copy the URL from this page and use this as the new login barcode link.
- If you do not have a barcode URL setup, this is where you can start the process of creating one. Enter in the prefix and barcode length.
After completing these steps a new barcode URL will be presented on the page for you to use for remote access.
If you have any questions please contact support