nullTo individually remove site specific cookies and cache from your browser, please follow the below steps.
This will delete all Ebook Central related cookies, thus still saving your cookies for other sites and resources.
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More Settings
- At the bottom, click Advanced
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings
- Click Cookies
- Click See all cookies and site data
- At the top right, search field, enter ebookcentral
- This will then automatically show all cookies related to ebookcentral
- Delete cookies one by one, or click Remove all Shown
1. On your computer, open Firefox
2. Go to Ebook Central Home page
3. Click on the Site Information symbol to the left of the URL bar
4. Click on Clear Cookies and Site Data...
6. Click Remove to confirm the removal of Ebook Central cookies
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open the browser and click on Settings (the cog in the upper right corner of the page)
2. Click on Internet Options
3. Under "Browsing History", click Settings
4. In the new window that opens, click on Temporary Internet Files and View Files
5. In the folder that opens, use the search function to look for “ebook” and delete the file whose name begins with “cookie." If the search result contains several files, please only delete the file that is related to Ebook Central.
For Microsoft Edge this feature is unfortunately unavailable. You will need to clear the entire History and Cache.