How Can I Print a Page Range Within A Chapter to PDF, And Not Full Chapter, when download/print limits apply.
How Can I Print a Page Range Within A Chapter to PDF, And Not Full Chapter, when download/print limits apply?
Sometimes the number of pages within a large chapter exceeds your daily allowance, and as a result you may only wish to print a few pages within that chapter,
1. Search for title as normal
2. Click Title
3. Click Download PDF chapter
4. Find Section needed
5. Click What Can I Do*
6. Click Open in Reader on the pop up window
7. In the online reader page, at top - click the printer icon - and it will say Print to PDF
8. Chose Button for Page from x to x enter page ranges ie 0-91 or within 91 pages
9. Click Continue
This will create a PDF - click Open PDF
This will then create an actual PDF file which will appear at bottom of browser ( chrome ) or saved in your downloads folder.
*5. You will only see "What Can I do" if there is more pages in the chapter than your limits allow.
If a chapter is within your limits, you can only download the full chapter and not choose pages