Important Maintenance - Sunday, July 25, 2021 beginning at 02:00 UTC (Universal Time)
ProQuest will be taking up to a ten hour maintenance window beginning on Sunday, July 25 at 02:00 UTC (Universal Time) to upgrade infrastructure, enhance security, and maintain reliability on many ProQuest products.
See the times for this maintenance in your region.
NOTE: During the maintenance window, the following databases will be temporarily unavailable.
- ProQuest Platform (www.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Dialog (www.proquest.com/professional, dialog.proquest.com/professional)
- ProQuest Dialog API (api-dialog.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Congressional (search.proquest.com/congressional, congressional.proquest.com)
- Chadwyck-Healey databases
- ProQuest ETD Administrator
- Guided Research
- Guided Research Platform (explore.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Research Companion
- Genealogy / Map Products
- Fold3 Library Edition
- TDM Studio
- Dissertations Dashboard
Reference management/Research support tools
- Pivot (pivot.proquest.com/pivot-cos.proquest.com)
Bibliographic and catalog enrichment resources
- Books in Print®
- Resources for College Libraries
- ProQuest Syndetic Solutions
- Self-Published Author
- My Identifiers
- SAN (Standard Address Number)
Thank you for your patience; we apologize for this inconvenience. We encourage you to “Follow” this page to stay informed about this scheduled downtime. Please contact ProQuest Global Technical Support if you have questions or need assistance.