Important Maintenance - Sunday, January 31, 2021 beginning at 03:00 UTC (Universal Time)
ProQuest will be taking up to a ten hour maintenance window beginning on Sunday, January 31 at 03:00 UTC (Universal Time) to upgrade infrastructure, enhance security, and maintain reliability on many ProQuest products.
See the times for this maintenance in your region.
NOTE: During the maintenance window, the following databases will be temporarily unavailable.
- ProQuest Platform (www.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Dialog (www.proquest.com/professional, dialog.proquest.com/professional)
- ProQuest Dialog API (api-dialog.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Congressional (search.proquest.com/congressional, congressional.proquest.com)
- Homework Central (explore.proquest.com)
- Chadwyck-Healey databases
- ProQuest ETD Administrator
- ProQuest Archiver
- ProQuest Research Companion
- Fold3 Library Edition
- Digital Sanborn Maps
- TDM Studio
- Dissertations Dashboard
ProQuest ebook Platforms
- Ebook Central
Reference management/Research support tools
- Pivot (pivot.proquest.com/pivot-cos.proquest.com)
Bibliographic and catalog enrichment resources
- Books in Print®
- Resources for College Libraries
- ProQuest Syndetic Solutions
- Self-Published Author
- My Identifiers
- SAN (Standard Address Number)
Thank you for your patience; we apologize for this inconvenience. We encourage you to “Follow” this page to stay informed about this scheduled downtime. Please contact ProQuest Global Technical Support if you have questions or need assistance.