When troubleshooting complex authentication issues, it is sometimes helpful to obtain additional information about the network requests that are generated in a browser while an issue occurs. Follow these steps to generate the file and then email it to our support team:
- Open Firefox and go to the page where you are experiencing trouble.
- Select the Firefox menu (three horizontal parallel lines) at the top-right of your browser window, then select Web Developer > Network.
- The Developer Network Tools opens as a docked panel at the side or bottom of Firefox. Click the Network tab.
- The recording autostarts when you start performing actions in the browser.
- Once you have reproduced the issue and you see that all of the actions have been generated in the Developer Network Panel (should just take a few seconds), right-click anywhere under the File column, and click on Save all as Har.
- Save the HAR file to your computer.
The instructions are the same for a MAC computer or a Windows computer.