Do I require a Dialog MyResearch account to link to the full text from exported Dialog documents?Every document on Dialog can contain various links, for example links to the full text or Dialog document links. If search results are being exported and perhaps also delivered to external clients, the following conditions apply:
1. Full text links, which do NOT require to have an individual Dialog MyResearch login account
2. Document and full text links, which DO require to have an individual Dialog MyResearch login account
- DOI (Digital Object Identifier) links
- All full text links to public full text providers like RightFind or ReprintsDesk
- "ProQuest document link" and "ProQuest document URL:". Both links will link back to the document in Dialog.
- Internal company link resolver solutions from providers like ProQuest (360Links) or ExLibris (SFX)